General Chat and Say Hi - Introductions
I opened this site to host my CC uploads for Sims 2 - it was not my primary intention to create a forum website for Sims discussion but as a host for my uploads.  However, if you want to talk, chat or ask questions, please feel free to post here.  

So here's my intro:

I am the site owner - maxon - and I've been playing the game since it was released and have been making stuff for it pretty much since then.  I made stuff for TS1 too (I might just upload some of that stuff too eventually) and have even made stuff for TS3 as well (unreleased).  I made this site because I have a lot of stuff uploaded here, there and everywhere and I wanted - late in the day perhaps - to create a space where I could assemble everything together so I could keep it in order and update files easily should I need to.  Though I have quite a lot of stuff up on the net (here, there and everywhere), I have also amassed over the years a huge amount of unreleased stuff - so will be reviewing some of that and perhaps uploading those files as well.  Or some of them anyway.
Site owner
Hi I usually register if I visit a site that has registration and I have not already registered in the past and I usually say hi at least once, maybe I am a bit OCD about it, but oh well. I found this site by seeing a link to it from one of the tumblr posts.

Hi maxon, since I consider you someone that I like, I wanted to see what you had on your site. Take care.
Hey LordTyger - I like you too!

I'm trying the site out for now and we'll see where it gets us. I'm liking it so far but there's still a lot to do. Thanks for saying hi!
Site owner
Just thought I would drop by and say hello. Big Grin
I tend to do a lot of lurking... probably because I have way too many internet/gaming addictions.
Still, I admire your work, and thought I would drop in and say so. Big Grin
Why thank you - and welcome to my board.

Also, me too (lurking and addictions).
Site owner
Seen the recent post on tumblr about your street signs, and was thinking... I REALLY like that.
Dropped a heart and downloaded it.
Its little touches like this I think gives a hood a lived in touch. :Big Grin Thanks for Sharing it!
Hi Hi. This is Kiri. I saw your street signs - and thought Another person who loves the little touches!!! Then I got all excited. So i've come to download your whole site. Smile

Now I want to see everything about little Carping and Polgannon - is Polgannon welsh?
Hey Kiri and welcome (I like your stuff too!!)

Polgannon is here - though my intention is to make this site its permanent home.  I want to do some small corrections and upload a 4th edition.  I just today had someone send me a solution and went through her evidence chains for her (she didn't quite get it right!).  It reminded me just how much fun I had making that.

Little Carping is my main - well, I say main, but I mean my only hood.  I must get round to posting about it.  Too much stuff to do....

Anyway, nice to see you here - I've been a distant admirer.  Big Grin
Site owner
Ooo Cornish! That looks very interesting. I am downloading it as we speak and will have a bit of a look see. I love sorting out mysteries (big fan of Agatha Christie, etc), so it looks right up my alley. Also Cornish. Also up my alley.
If you work out a solution - message me!
Site owner