DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo Shorter Storybook Windows - 2 Tile Shorter Window
I liked these MM Storybook windows by DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo at MTS: here.  But there was an issue with the shorter version of the 2-tile window.  It would make the game crash if you placed a copy of the original 2-tile window and then tried to pick it up again.  It was discussed on the download thread - several people had the issue - and it was suggested that it was a GUID conflict but I was sceptical.  "That's not what happens with GUID conflicts" I thought.  

Turns out, it was a GUID conflict (shows what I know).  

So I fixed it - new GUIDs for that window and it seems to work.  It also seems to me that someone else might have fixed that elsewhere - nice set and so on - but I've not seen them and I thought I'd upload anyway.  If anyone continues to have problems, please let me know.  

It's only the shorter 2-tile window that was the problem so I've only uploaded the two files for that (the straight shorter 2-tile window and its diagonal).  If you want the rest, you'll have to go to MTS and get the other files from the original download thread.  Just let my files overwrite the original files - I didn't change the name.

Attached Files
.rar   DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo_StorybookWindowsFix_2TileWideShorter.rar (Size: 55.4 KB / Downloads: 370)
Site owner
Oh thanks for this - I liked that set but couldn't use it