Four John Lewis Wall Treatments Pt.1
These were originally posted at MTS.

Here are four pattern sets for walls (three papers and one paint). I got the pattern textures from the home retailer John Lewis, a long-time favourite of mine (see my Lewis's rugs). I set them with crowns, skirting and a dado rail (for the Quilt set). I think they came out nicely. 

The sets are as follows:

Stem - a wallpaper based on a petal/leaf motif in pretty colours

Acorn Spot - a retro design wallpaper in lovely autumnal colours

Quilt - a simple diamond pattern wallpaper in soft pastel shades

Seraille - painted walls in lovely colours with a fade effect to white at the top of the wall

In the pictures below you can see the swatches for each set (plus a three-tile picture of the walls so you can see the tiling). I used the same names for each wall as they were in the original source (so you can locate any of the patterns yourself should you want to make variants or even go and browse the shop site). The swatches show the names and the files are named the same so you should be able to delete any files you don't want. If you are concerned about doing this, remember that deleting walls in game is easy to do and doesn't cause any problems.

Update: Someone suggested a turquoise recolour of Seraille which I have added along with a yellow, red and orange so that now the Seraille set comes in a complete rainbow. Plus I found a Stem pattern I hadn't originally included (multi). These five extra bonus walls are in the rar called Seraille&StemUpdate. There's a new swatch in the pictures section below too.

Attached Files Image(s)

.rar   max_Paint_Seraille.rar (Size: 121.41 KB / Downloads: 375)
.rar   max_Seraille&StemUpdate.rar (Size: 138.75 KB / Downloads: 340)
.rar   max_Wallpaper_AcornSpot.rar (Size: 232.04 KB / Downloads: 345)
.rar   max_Wallpaper_Quilt.rar (Size: 117.89 KB / Downloads: 371)
.rar   max_Wallpaper_Stem.rar (Size: 186.89 KB / Downloads: 351)
Site owner